Wednesday, August 18, 2010

NATURAL ENERGY

The older I get the more I want to find things that help keep my metabolism going strong and keep my energy level up. As you know I do Tai Chi and Qigong of a morning. Among all the wonderful things this does for me, it wakes up my metabolism giving me energy for my day. Nutrients that should be a part of our diet can also provide energy for our bodies. Recently I came across a list of some and wanted to share them with you.

Amino Acids: Amino acids are building blocks to protein. They help to maintain muscle mass and tissue and provide fuel for the body. They also help metabolism.

Pyruvate: Pyruvate improves endurance by enhancing the transport of glucose into the muscles, increasing energy and stamina, allowing you to exercise, work, and play harder and longer. This aids in burning more calories.

Ubiquinone: A nutrient that aids the body in transforming food to energy.

Biotin: helpful in metabolizing protein, fats, and carbohydrates.

Magnesium Citrate: helps convert blood sugar into energy.

Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid): is essential in producing, transporting, and releasing energy from fat.

Niacin: helps to metabolize fats, proteins, and carbohydrates.

These statements are not intended as medical advice, and have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Wishing you wellness,

Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment