Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Vinegar - The Natural Home's Friend!


When I first started looking for natural alternatives for cleaning my house I found this article on using plain white distilled vinegar for all sorts of things. It was amazing so I had to share it!

My favorite uses are:


- cleaning the floors, toilets, bathtubs, etc

- adding it to white clothes to brighten and soften clothes (handy with boys at home)
- pouring down the garbage disposal to kill odors

Check out all the uses for your vinegar, I think you'll be amazed. Share your favorites and let us know if you use it for something not listed.


Melinda shared that she uses apple cider vinegar for congestion and to keep mosquitoes away.


So here's to the lowly white distilled vinegar and it's many uses around the house!


Enjoy
http://www.naturalfamilyonline.com/go/index.php/357/uses-for-vinegar/

Let me know what you use vinegar for.
Wishing you wellness,

Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment